How To Enable Adobe Flash Player In Google Chrome Tutorial
In this Windows 10 Tutorial I will be showing you how to enable Adobe Flash Player in Google Chrome. Sometimes Adobe Flash Player will be disabled in your Google Chrome browser. This is an easy problem to fix as shown in the above Windows 10 Tutorial, so you can play your Flash games or anything that requires Flash without any issues.
To install Adobe Flash Player you can download it here:
If you are having issues getting onto the Adobe Flash Player website using Google Chrome then download it through a different web browser.
Links used in video:
If you are unsure how to install Adobe Flash Player In Windows then check out this tutorial:
Facebook – @computersluggish
Twitter – @computerslug
Instagram – @computersluggishtutorials
CS Plus YouTube:
This Windows tutorial will work with all Lenovo, HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Toshiba desktop computers and laptops using Windows 10 Home, Professional and Enterprise. If you have a Windows tutorial you would like me to look into doing, then please feel free to contact me.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phương thức thanh toán chuẩn tại Safira Khang Điền quận 9
- HƯỚNG DẪN SOẠN GIÁO ÁN TƯƠNG TÁC TỪ SỐ 0 – BÀI 2: TẢI VÀ CÀI ĐẶT GÓI TÀI NGUYÊN ACTIVINSPIRE
- iTools 220.127.116.11 Crack + License Key
- Làm Mịn Da Siêu Nhanh trong 1 phút – Action Photoshop
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 25700 Activation | Full Version