Draftsight is a cross-platform software that lets professional CAD users, students and educators create, edit and view DWG files. There’s a free version and two paid versions.
Don’t forget to check out our site for more free how-to videos!
– our feed
– join us on facebook
– our group in Google+
Step # 1 – Download and Install “Draftsight”
First you’ll need to download “Draftsight” software. Open your browser and type “www.3ds.com/products-services/draftsight” Once you’re on the website, scroll down and click on the “Free download” button. In the next page select the downloader based on your system. Accept the terms and the software will start downloading. Once it is finished follow the instructions and install the software.
Step # 2 – Open your DWG file with “Draftsight”
Now open “Draftsight”. You’ll see the program interface with a main menu, a tool matrix and property windows. To open your DWG file go to the main menu. Choose “File” and then “Open”; look for the file and click open.
You can also edit the file and add elements that are very useful to CAD users, among other functions.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lịch sử của Microsoft Excel
- How to convert an Indesign file into an Illustrator file using VectorFirstAid | Sebastian Bleak
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng kết hợp AI và Ps trong thiết kế dễ hiểu | Tự Học Đồ Hoạ
- GERBER-CÁCH MỞ FILE SƠ ĐỒ ĐUÔI .PLT TRÊN PDS CỦA GERBER III Đặng Thành Công
- Tự Học Excel Online – Bài 3: Hướng dẫn tạo, mở, lưu Workbook trong EXCEL [OFFICIAL]